Suggestions for Writing a Sympathy Card Message
It’s not always easy to put your feelings into words on a sympathy card. Following are some suggestions which you may wish to use.
- Your memory lives on in our hearts.
- Our heartfelt sympathy and condolences in your sadness. Thinking of you and your family.
- With deepest sympathy.
- Always in our hearts.
- Gone but not forgotten.
- At a time such as this, words cannot express our feelings.
- Especially for you at this difficult time.
- You touched our hearts, we will never forget you.
- Thinking of you in these difficult times.
- Greatly missed, you will forever be in our hearts.