10 Reasons to hold your Wedding in the Dandenong Ranges
1. A great selection of beautiful venues to choose from for your wedding ceremony and reception.
2. Uniqueness of the area. Beautiful scenery, natural and mystical, giving a great ambience. Your photos will be unforgettable.
3. Plenty of accommodation choices for the wedding couple and their guests.
4. Closeness to Melbourne and the ease of getting there.
5. No matter what season it is - spring, summer, autumn, or winter, the Ranges looks beautiful at any time.
6. Make your dream wedding come true - the Ranges can offer backdrops whatever your wedding theme is - country, winery, classic, garden, vintage, modern, winter wonderland, traditional.
7. Lots of friendly, talented local services at hand - pampering at day spas, hair and makeup, cake designers, photographers, wedding cars and horse drawn carriages, unique shopping for any last minute treats or gifts.
8. Excellent food and wine choices - restaurants, fine dining, cafes, wineries, tea rooms, bars and pubs.
9. Loads of attractions on offer - take some extra time and explore all the wonderful attractions in the area.
10. Last but not least, the amazing quality and choice of locally grown fresh flowers available for all your wedding flower requirements. We are happy to help you with flowers for your special day, give us a call.
If you don't know much about the area check out the Dandenong Ranges official website here which also has a link to their facebook page. You can also check out easy weddings website here for a listing of local wedding suppliers in the Ranges.